WAKE UP!!

This morning I heard you Your voice was so loud I didn’t even turn up the volume It is stomping until I was sweating Ah, no! that cam...

This morning I heard you
Your voice was so loud I didn’t even turn up the volume
It is stomping until I was sweating
Ah, no! that came from my eyes!

They said: WHAT YOU’VE BEEN DOIN’?
You were running and I just sleeping all day

Its not like I do not have a dreams before
I’m just woke up

When I was younger this world seems brighter
Or maybe just me who hasnt stepped on darkness yet

Its too selfish trying to run by my self just to catch a dream
While we tied up on the pillars of this house

Momma bought me fairytales
but cannot hide that tears
And now I know
It all started with a mess

Damn

Am I cursed?

I’m scared, so scared
Thank God, this just a real life
Dreams are always beautiful

Am I right?

I used to be a hunky-dory
now I am just all blurry

I used to living in small room but with parents
Now its just me and her tears
I’m the same as you and your complete family
But just in my very first five years

Why the good times couldn’t last?

People questioning
So I asked myself for the answer

Are you alive or just existing?

And I don’t know where I fit

Its 05:00 AM
The lyrics of your song came to me in all of sudden
I have assumed that Korean men are just a bunch of cute men
Who only do aegyo to make girls screaming

But guess what

That was you

Who have changed my mind
Your sound tears me apart
Yeah that “me”
“Is it necessary to want what others want?”

Yeah I want it

No, not their luxurious life
F*ck all that dream job
If what people called dream is just a job

I’m out!

I want to create my self
I want to be me

You said in that lyrics
Your dreams are what gives your voice to everything
Me too, I’ll give all of my voice to my drawing

Nothing makes me happier

And nothing makes me sadder

Than MYSELF

I’m excited, excited
This dark times
And the darker future
but
I’m still awake

No more dreaming
Now I know
Get rid of all dreams!

Wake up and you’ll know there’s only reality

Throw all plans!

Don’t sleep and you’ll understand
Sweet dreams are useless
Damn it! Just go!


Wake up!

Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 21 March 2018




Aku menulis "WAKE UP!!" setelah mendengar lagu yang dinyanyikan dan diciptakan oleh RM (Kim Nam-joon//김남준) berjudul Voice.
Entah kenapa aku merasa sangat emosional.
Aku tidak tahu ini apa. Aku hanya merasa ingin mengutarakan perasaanku setelah mendengar lagu itu.
Kutuliskan dalam bahasa inggris (yang mungkin terdapat beberapa kesalahan kata) karena aku ingin yang kurasakan suatu hari sampai kepada RM.
Keinginan yang hampir mustahil bukan?
Tapi aku hanya ingin dia tahu, karyanya sungguh dapat mencapai perasaan orang lain.
Aku ingin dia terus berkarya.
Aku sangat ingin menunjukkan dukunganku. Namjoonie, dimanapun kamu berada, tolong jangan berhenti berkarya seperti saat ini ^^

Tribute to RM. By Fidellr.

You Might Also Like

1 cuaps