LA LA LA ~

I fall for you since first night you shake my hand and told me what's your name. I fall for you the next night. I fall for you again...

I fall for you since first night you shake my hand and told me what's your name.

I fall for you the next night.

I fall for you again when you text me.

When you call my name.

When you wave your hand to me.

When you smile at me.

When you laugh.

When you walk with me.

When i saw you from the distance.

And even when you look so hopeless, stupid, and irritating.

Again and again. I didn't know how. I didn't know when i'll stop fall for you.

I should be over all the butterflies. But after all this time, i'm still into you.

Even on our worst night.

Some things just make sense.

I don't really need to wonder at all. I'll just do what i've to do: fall, no matter what will happen, no matter if you didn't catch me.

You Might Also Like

0 cuaps